Already home to 80 outlet stores, Lowry Outlet at MediaCityUK Manchester is the place to be.
Ideally located just off the M602 and just 4 miles from Manchester City Centre and the M60 outer ring road, Lowry Outlet offers a beautiful waterside setting and is complemented by attractive bars, restaurants and cafés.
MediaCityUK is a centre for culture,arts, media, business and watersports. Attractions within a 10 minute walk of the Lowry Outlet include:
- Cultural venues such as the Lowry Theatre, IWMN that attracted over 920,000 vistors in 2016
- The Helly Hanson Watersports Centre, USwim at Dock9 and Agecroft Rowing Club, providing watersporting events year round.
- Old Trafford, playing host to over 30 United fixtures a year.
- The Lowry Outlet provides its own exciting year round event calender including monthly markets and attracting visitors.
- MCUK is also home to many businesses including, Bupa, ITV, BBC and Sage.
- Education in the area includes: University of Salford and Salford City College